Montag, Dezember 10, 2012

It's all in the Movies - Collateral

Collateral, 2004 
Regie: Michael Mann
Darsteller: Tom Cruise (Vincent), Jamie Foxx (Max)

Der Berufskiller Vincent entert ein Taxi, zwingt den Taxifahrer Max ihn zu fahren und erledigt nach einander seine Aufträge:


Vincent: Okay, look, here's the deal. Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight, never be the wiser, but El Gordo got in front of a window, did his high dive, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it. 
Max: I Ching? What are you talking about, man? You threw a man out of a window. 
Vincent: I didn't throw him. He *fell* 
Max: Well what did he do to you? 
Vincent: What? 
Max: What did he do to *you*? 
Vincent: Nothing. I only met him tonight. 
Max: You just met him once and you killed him like that? 
Vincent: What? I should only kill people after I get to know them? 

....
Max: First time in L.A.? 
Vincent: No. Tell you the truth, whenever I'm here I can't wait to leave. It's too sprawled out, disconnected. You know? That's me. You like it? 
Max: It's my home. 
Vincent: 17 million people. This is got to be the fifth biggest economy in the world and nobody knows each other. I read about this guy who gets on the MTA here, dies. 
Max: Oh. 
Vincent: Six hours he's riding the subway before anybody notices his corpse doing laps around L.A., people on and off sitting next to him. Nobody notices. 



IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369339/


Movieclips:
http://movieclips.com/cNdp9-collateral-movie-think-anybody-will-notice/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_syPeFclyN8

Keine Kommentare: